Wednesday, October 13, 2010

up up and away


have you ever wanted to look out an airplane window and see a landscape you've never seen before instead of looking out your window and seeing your backyard?
have you ever wanted to wake up and hop down to a bakery in France and eat a pastry instead of eating a soggy bowl of cereal?


i have.





i'm pretty tired of being in the United States at the moment. Don't get me wrong, i love my country....it's just that sometimes it gets a little....dull.

i decided that i'm going to open a savings account so that with each paycheck i can put some money into it and in a little while i can take a trip. alone. by myself. somewhere i've never been. maybe greece...or spain...perhaps bali....morocco?

all i will do is simply live, and exist with everything that is around me. i want to see it all, hear it all, taste it all, live it all. it'll just be me and my camera, a backpack, and a good pair of shoes. one day i'll go. one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment