Monday, February 1, 2010

Mondays....

I hate being stressed out. Especially over school. I have sooo much to do this weekend I'll probably break down in the middle of one of my classes-- it won't be pretty. I'm particularly stressed about a Russian exam I have on Tue/Wed...I have no idea how the Russian language works, which is kind of a problem. The different cases will be the death of me. I will slowly be dragged down in the murky depths of all the rules and never be able to surface for air. And no, I'm not being over dramatic....

On a lighter note, I'm teaching this week in Sunday school and I'm feeling fairly confidant that it will be better than last weeks lesson. Hopefully this time my mouth won't get so dry that I feel like I'm an 80 year old goat....I'm not sure what I mean by that.
Also, something else that should make this weekend interesting is the fact that I have dates on Friday and Saturday. I'm looking forward to Saturday's date, because both the company and the activity are amazing ( Kyle Dickson and Peking acrobats), but I'm not really looking forward to Friday night's date. The boy ( who we shall simply call "Ted") is the most socially awkward young man I have ever met. He asked me out via notebook during a Tuesday Devotional...I told him I was busy but for some bizarre reason that I can't quite figure out, he thought I was playing hard to get, so he asked me what I was doing the NEXT weekend ( some peoples kids, I swear). Needless to say, because I am too nice and don't know how to hurt people's feelings ( insert rolling eyes here) I agreed to go out with him. I have no idea what were doing or where we are going but he has assured me it will be "aight". I can't wait to find out what "aight" feels like. We'll see what happens.

And now I must sleep, because I am exhausted. Goodnight, Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment